- When you book an appointment, you will be sent a digital intake form to complete. Please complete this entire form in the most detail possible. This intake form will provide necessary, important general medical information to ensure a successful session.
- If you have purchased, and are using a Groupon voucher for your session, please present the voucher number before your session begins.
- If you fail to adhere to the cancelation policy, your groupon voucher will be redeemed.
- If your groupon expires, the cash value you paid for the voucher can be applied to any regular priced service. Groupon vouchers are valid for 120 days from the date of purchase, and it is up to you, the client, to schedule your appointment before your groupon expires.
We understand that unanticipated events happen in everyone’s life, and desire to be effective and fair to all clients regarding this policy.
- 24 hours advance notice is required when cancelling any appointment, Groupon vouchers and/or massage packages included. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice of cancellation, you will be charged the full amount of your scheduled appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- If you booked using a groupon voucher, or pre-purchased massage package, and failed to adhere to the cancellation policy, your Groupon voucher will be redeemed, and/or massage package will have 1 pre-paid session redeemed.
- If you are sick, please do not come to your appointment, as you will be turned away until you are fully recovered.
- If your therapist believes that massage is contraindicated based on your medical history, you will be referred to your doctor, and asked to return to your appointment with a signed doctors note saying otherwise.
- Sexual and/or verbal harassment of the therapist, mistreatment of the therapist , and/or other inappropriate behavior and/or language towards the therapist will NOT be tolerated, and will immediately terminate the session. Said misconduct will terminate the Client/Therapist relationship permanently. Client will forfeit Groupon voucher(s), and/or all remaining pre-paid massage package sessions without refund, and/or full payment taken for the terminated session. Client will no longer be welcome at the center.
- Anyone who either forgets, or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason, will be considered a “no-show.” You will be charged for the “missed” appointment, and/or have your groupon voucher redeemed, and/or have 1 (one) pre-paid massage package session redeemed.
- If you arrive late, or have not completed your intake form prior to your session, your appointment may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
We look forward to serving you!